Accurate as of: December 10, 4:09:32 pm
|Financial Aid Advising|
Manage your financial aid advising appointment
For more information on preparing for your appointment, please visit here
- Check-in online up to 15 minutes before your appointment to let your advisor know that you have arrived, and are ready to be called.
- Use the link in your confirmation email, and enter the email address used to book your appointment.
- After you are checked in, your alias and appointment start time will appear below the yellow highlighted section.
- Once the advisor calls you, your alias and the advisor's office number will appear inside the yellow highlighted section.
- Remember to Refresh List to see the up-to-date status.
- Cancel your appointment online to give your appointment time to another student. Use the link in your confirmation email, and enter the email address used to book your appointment.
- You can also check-in or cancel your appointment in-person by using the self-serve station at the Express Desk. Your appointment will be reserved for 5 minutes before it is cancelled. Please note that late arrivals may not be accommodated.